Children's vaccination clinics planned in Walla Walla County
November 11, 2021
WALLA WALLA— Walla Walla County Department of Community Health (DCH) and healthcare partners will hold vaccine clinics at the Providence Southgate campus on Saturday, November 6 and Saturday, November 13, exclusively for children ages 5-11 years old. Clinics will run from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Anyone arriving at the Southgate campus for a vaccine should use the main entrance of the building and not the urgent care entrance of the facility.
Additionally, there will be vaccine clinics at local elementary and middle schools over the coming weeks.
• Pioneer Middle School, Wednesday, November 10 between 9 and 10:30 a.m.
• Green Park Elementary School, Wednesday, November 10 between 1:45 and 3:45 p.m.
• Edison Elementary School, Wednesday, November 10 between 1:45 and 3:45 p.m.
• Davis Elementary School, Friday, November 12 between 1:30 and 3:30 p.m.
• Touchet Elementary School, Tuesday, November 16 between 2:30 and 3:30 p.m.
• Berney Elementary School, Wednesday, November 17 between 1:45 and 3:45 p.m.
• Columbia Elementary School, Thursday, November 18 between 1 and 3 p.m.
• Prescott Elementary School, Tuesday, November 30 between 9:30 and 11 a.m.
• Waitsburg Elementary School, Thursday, December 9 between 2:30 and 3:30 p.m.
All clinics will only offer the lower dosage Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine that has been approved for 5-11-year-old children.
Therefore, anyone 12 years and older will not be eligible to receive a vaccine at the clinics listed above. Children in grades K- 5 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at the school while vaccines are administered. Sixth-grade students may get vaccinated with written parental consent only.
Everyone interested in scheduling an appointment at Providence Southgate should visit https://www.covidwwc.com/clinics. Those interested in scheduling an appointment at one of the local school vaccine clinics should visit https://www.covidwwc.com/schools. Walk-in appointments are also welcome for those who wish to register on-site.
Residents who are without Internet/computer access can call the DCH helpline (509) 524-2647 and leave their name, date of birth, phone number, and a message stating that they need assistance scheduling an appointment.
We encourage all residents to visit the County COVID website or text COVIDWW to 888777 for information on upcoming vaccination clinics.