The Times - Serving Waitsburg, Dayton and the Touchet Valley


THE TIMES 

Classifieds

Help Wanted

 

April 18, 2019



LEGAL ASSISTANT and VICTIM/WITNESS ADVOCATE

The Columbia County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office is seeking applicants for a unique full-time position as Legal Assistant and Victim/Witness Advocate. 40% of the workload consists of communication with victims and witnesses about criminal cases, helping victims and witnesses find resources to help them through crisis, and communicating victim and witness needs and desires to attorneys. The remaining 60% of workload consists of preparing documents in consultation with attorneys, filing, general office duties, and interacting with the public.

We...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019

Rendered 09/14/2019 06:09