The Times - Serving Waitsburg, Dayton and the Touchet Valley


Photos from: House Fire Destroys Dayton Home




Teeny McMunn

A cowboy silhouette appears to be taking in the devastating scene of a house fire that destroyed the home of Joe and Kandis Cush at 740 S. 4th Street in Dayton in the wee hours of Monday morning. "The home is a total loss but everyone got out safely," said Columbia County Fire Marshal Clint Atteberry who said the official cause of the fire was a wood stove. Donation boxes and accounts for the family of three are in the process of being set up throughout Dayton. More information on family needs can be found at "Cush Family House Fire" on gofundme.com.



Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018